U want to Fine with Boss - ;
you should know and able to have -
Job knowledge and skills
– understanding of job functions and their applications/know how to manage your job area/ try to work with less supervision
– quality / accuracy / quantity (volume of work turned out on time)
Initiative – job interest / dedication and willingness to extend oneself to complete assigned tasks.
– respected by effective in working with peers, superiors and outsiders
– ability to convey and present information in a clear, logical and concise manner and articulate persuasively to argue for and support ideas (providing song reasoning or argument)
– ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels tact and diplomacy, as well as an attitude of responsiveness in meeting customer requests
– exhibits a positive attitude and work effectively with other team members to achieve group goals. Project that staff handled, facilities managed, tenders participated in, designs involved with or completed etc … Staff’s work attitude, especially towards clients. Staff’s strength. Area where staff needs improvements.